As partners in your child’s faith journey, we actively promote Christian living as part of our Parish community. Striving to live and act justly is at the forefront of belonging to our school. Pastoral care is imperative for all our families and exemplifies the values of kindness, generosity, respect, and tolerance. You will find that the staff very committed and faithful in supporting your child’s religious education.
Along with attending Mass each term as a whole School there three very important Sacraments celebrated each year at our Parish Church, St Nicholas. First Reconciliation and First Eucharist are made when students are in Year 3, and Confirmation is made by students who are in Year 6.
Some of the opportunities offered to live our faith are:
- Family Masses at St Nicholas Church
- A strong prayer life based around the Catholic tradition
- Mass with our Parents and Grandparents
- Infants Liturgies
- Singing in the School Choir for special events/ occasions
- Participating in Story Telling activities
- “Green Day” & “Crazy Sock Day”- Raising monies for Caritas and Children’s Missions
- Retreat Days for students and staff
- Beads in the Bush – Praying the Rosary with handmade keychain beads
- Training to become an altar server
- Celebrating Holy Week
- Mini Vinnies
- Pastoral support of families