We encourage our parents and grandparents to take part in their children’s primary education. This can be done in a variety of ways.
Volunteer as a
- member of the PT&F Association.
- a canteen helper.
- a classroom helper.
- a Spring Fair helper.
- a lunch club coordinator.
- a costume and props coordinator for Catholic Schools Celebrate.
- a sporting coach or manager.
- Mass on a regular basis at St Nicholas Church.
- the Parent Information Night.
- the Parent Reading Workshop.
- the Welcome to St Nicholas School Family Barbeque.
- school sporting events and carnivals.